Columbia County Will Use BidSync to Provide Web-based Bidding Services to Suppliers and Contractors
In an effort to reach more vendors around the area, Columbia County will be using Periscope Holdings to provide web-based bidding services to all suppliers and contractors. Columbia County is the 16th largest county in the state of Georgia and will be the 2nd county in the state of Georgia to move away from paper bid response in favor of electronic bid submissions.
Thống kê Xổ số Kiến Giang Periscope’s BidSync Links tool makes it easier for prospective business owners/vendors to immediately receive and respond to business opportunities from Columbia County with their paperless system, which in turn will save the end-user both time and money. The BidSync Links™ registration process is free, open to all contractors and/or suppliers and will take less than five minutes to register.
Below is the list of vendor benefits for utilizing BidSync Source software:
· Vendors are able to register and manage their accounts via a simple, no-cost online process.
Thống kê Xổ số Kiến Giang· Vendors can receive daily bid notification alerts of relevant opportunities and invitations from Columbia County.
· Vendors can participate in on-line question/answer sessions, eliminating the need for non-mandatory pre-bid or pre-proposal meetings.
· Vendors can electronically submit solicitation responses directly to Columbia County, which will eliminate the cost of producing multiple hard copies and drive time and/or shipping relating costs.
· BidSync will ensure accurate data submission of bid responses, eliminating any mathematical errors.
Thống kê Xổ số Kiến Giang· BidSync will reduce costs and resources by obtaining all bid data electronically.
· BidSync will extend new opportunities to our vendors by having access to over 1,000 government agencies, improving bid discovery.
Click the link below to register and contact Columbia County’s Procurement Department at (706) 868-3305